Skip directly to content

The White Mosque

Addthis

Share via Social Media
year: 
N/A
BTD page #: 
69
BTD photo #: 
56
caption: 

The minaret of the White Mosque at Ramleh; also known as the Tower of the Forty Martyrs. Rebuilt in A.D. 1318, it was situated at the midpoint of the mosque enclosure's north wall. The mosque is otherwise in ruins. (Bonfils)